Physical Values — Health, Environment
Physical LifeValues are about the tangible aspects of life: the material world around us, as well as our physical health and well-being. Physical values relate to the amount of space we need to feel comfortable and our desire for possessions. Physical values are about feeling comfortable in our bodies, homes and environments.
- The tangible aspects of life, the external world, our physical health and well-being
Areas of Influence
- Amount of space we need to feel comfortable
- How satisfied and fulfilled we are by beauty and material possessions
- Physical comfort of our bodies and what we do to stay healthy
- Desire for pleasure and comfort
- Appreciation of art, fashion, architecture and design
Effect on Money Habits
- Strong physical values might make you spend a lot of money on material possessions, but not always. Sometimes strong physical values show a desire for quality. For example, you might be willing to spend more for craftsmanship and design.
- Strong physical values might cause you to get more insurance to protect your valuables, or to spend money on home improvements and self-care (e.g., gym memberships, beauty treatments, dry cleaning, interior design).