Other Employer Benefits
When you consider your job (or the career you want to have), think about other benefits or perks that can save you time and money:
Transportation passes or free/discounted parking
- Transportation passes and parking offered at a discount or provided free reduces the cost of your commute.
- Working from home can cut down transportation time and costs. Flexible scheduling allows you to balance work and personal commitments.
- Discounted gym memberships can save you money.
Tuition reimbursement or professional development
- Employers who assist in skill development or pay for classes let you keep up on relevant expertise and help you grow in your career.
Casual dress code
- This reward can save you from having to upgrade your wardrobe, in addition to the added comfort.
Child and dog friendly
- Worksites with child care centers or that allow well-trained dogs provide convenience, peace of mind and can cut costs.
- Depending on your industry, discounts on company products or services can save you money.
What Benefits Do You Need?
Consider the benefits that you currently have through your employer or ones that you have had in the past. Which benefits did you use the most? The least? What would you like to have that you currently do not? For each benefit listed, click in the appropriate column.