Measure, Monitor and Celebrate Your Progress
Now that you have your earning plan outlined, here are some ideas for checking progress and celebrating completion of your actions and goals.
- Make a calendar to map out your overall plan. Be sure to include when you hope to achieve major milestones.
- How will you monitor your progress toward the overall goal or action? What evidence will you have of this progress? How will you know when you’ve succeeded?
- What reward will you give yourself when you finish each milestone?
- How will you boost your confidence to achieve the overall goal or action in the time you set?
- What will you do if you have a setback? What plans can you develop for a fallback?
- Who else needs to work with you to make sure you stay on track?
- Who can help you celebrate your success?
As your financial or career needs change, revisit the concepts covered in this course to revise your plan.